Friday, February 14, 2014

watercolor

watercolor by elle.hanley
watercolor, a photo by elle.hanley on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
my original idea was to edit in a large rose and be finished but after fiddling around with a few various flowers I remembered my lady in the lake shoot and grabbed a clear shot of the lake covered in lilypads. when I put that in for the ground it just "worked" ya know? then I knew it was the right direction for the
image. I still kept it simple, it's late and I'm hungry, but I do think it all came together well. :)

a very happy valentines day to you all~

taken at the Miss Aniela Fashion Shoot Experience workshop in LA 2012.

muse: Shameka Jones
stylist: Kendrik Osorio
MUA: Maya Segirah
hair: Kerrie Urban
wardrobe: House of Devali
jewelry: Sue Wong

fish: jinxmim

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6 | G+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6