Friday, April 12, 2013

terra firma

terra firma by elle.hanley
terra firma, a photo by elle.hanley on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
I was looking through my images to see who I could take out and pop in somewhere else and came across this image. I thought why hadn't I edited this one already? it's perfect!
this image was taken at a workshop in the California desert I attended last spring. the great thing about having a ton of shots from an all day workshop is you can take your time editing them. :)

side note: ok, for some reason this image really looks like a 60's jazz album cover to me. the fact that it's a square frame helps I'm sure but it just screams to have "Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66" or "Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass" across the top of it. don't you agree? :D

taken at a Brooke Shaden - Lindsay Adler workshop

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6