Sunday, January 6, 2013

stargazing

stargazing by elle.hanley
stargazing, a photo by elle.hanley on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
you know those days when it's cold and raining outside and you have to be creative with what you already have?

model shot taken at the Miss Aniela Fashion Shoot Experience workshop in LA. Background: OR Dunes Park. Moon stock: wachowicz

model: Dulce Ruby
stylist: Kendrick Osorio
MUA: Pavy Artistry
Hair: Kerrie Urban
ruby lucite corset: House Of Devali, denim and tulle skirt: Kendrick Osori
brass necklace: PRB PR

I'll be joining a lot of other artists in a grand showcase this February and I could really use your support! please click here and consider buying a ticket to support me. thank you so much~

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6