Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wanderlust

Wanderlust by Lady Miss Elle
Wanderlust, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
this is the story of a young girl who dreams of adventure on the high seas and travel to foreign lands she's only dreamed of. this is wanderlust.

so after planning each of the images, gathering all the props, & the weather finally cooperating I was finally able to shoot this series of images. I'm really pleased with the results and I even found the perfect model! isn't she just freakin' gorgeous?! she was great to work with and I even decided to name the series after her. :) I'll be posting more images from this series in the days to come. I sure hope you like them!

model: Wanderlust

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6