Monday, December 26, 2011

360 | 365

360 | 365 by Lady Miss Elle
360 | 365, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
so close to the end of my 365!!!! :D

so today I checked out some thrift shops and for fun and found the best photo props! this globe being one of them. there are more treasures I found and I posted some snaps of them on my facebook page.
I also posted some photos from my day downtown on my blog so please check them out~ :)

I'm enjoying the hell of of my vacation so far. tomorrow, photo adventure!! gotta go pick out a prop dress....

Happy Boxing Day!!

blog | twitter | facebook | society6

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous shot! thinking of you as you snap the last shots towards 365! love
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6