Friday, November 25, 2011

329 | 365

329 | 365 by Lady Miss Elle
329 | 365, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
didn't do any of that black friday shopping thing like some others today. I went to visit Paul and then we checked out the giant goodwill down on dearborn street. they happened to be having a sale too and I got a vintage suitcase, a beaded top for the shoot I have tomorrow, a camelbak H2O bottle and a new dog toy for my sweet, sweet boy who is 3 years old today!! we are gonna have cake soon. well, I'm going to. Chai can have a bit of icecream. :)
anyways, then we checked out this little secret garden and found it glowing in autumn color. this purple pine caught my eye. so unusual.

fridays when you don't have to work are the best fridays. happy friday ya'll!

blog | twitter | facebook | society6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6