Sunday, November 6, 2011

309 | 365

309 | 365 by Lady Miss Elle
309 | 365, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I think these will become a series. I'll call them "the girl in the garden".

I had the opportunity to meet in person as well as photograph a friend of mine yesterday and we got to use a wonderful barn and and farm as the setting.
this is my lovely friend Lee posing for me inside the greenhouse, which was her idea by the way. there are so many great shots we got but these ones in the greehouse are my favorite. shooting through the hazy windows gives it such a lovely vintage quality. I barley touched this in editing. thank you Lee for being such a great model!!

blog | twitter | facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6