Wednesday, June 15, 2011

a way back - a poem by Brandon Dean

hey everyone! 

so the most exciting thing happened!  one of my blog followers, a poet, was inspired by a photograph of mine and created a poem to go along with it.  isn't that brilliant?  needless to say I'm thrilled and so happy to provide a bit of inspiration to others when I have taken so much inspiration from them in the first place.

here is my photo

and here is a link to the original poem
you gotta check it out!  you'll become a follower~


THANKS SO MUCH BRANDON!!!

~:~:~:~:~

1 comment:

  1. God you've got smokin hot legs! I read the poem but Im not much of a poetry kindof guy. I never understood poems even before i quit going to junior college but i guess it was good. i'll be checking back for sure. i do like photos.

    Kenny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6