Wednesday, December 18, 2013

sweet feast

sweet feast by elle.hanley
sweet feast, a photo by elle.hanley on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I'm so pleased to finally share with you my newest series Sweet Feast. welcome to the alluring and curious tea party a half wild girl would throw for herself and her feral friends upon finding a party dress.

I worked on this series for quite a long time and I even wrote an accompanying article on my initial inspiration and the process of creating the final images. please check it out in the newest issue of Strongbox Magazine. you can see the entire series there too. :)

this particular image was inspired by Saccharine Perch by Tom Chambers.

muse: Ethereal Rose
MUA & Hair: Lauren Smith of LC Hair & Makeup

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6